• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats Hawk!

Darth Biscuit

thanks everyone...I'd like to tell you how I'm feeling right now, but it's truly unexplainable.  The weekend in New York city was beyond awesome.  I worked hard to keep a balance between partying, football stuff and touristy stuff.  Was pretty cool to see the 9/11 Memorial...my buddy is a FDNY and he gave me the tour so it was that much more surreal.  Walked the Brooklyn Bridge, did the Top of the Rock, spent lots of time in Times Square.  Was all so awesome, and then you throw in thousands of Seahawk fans everywhere was a real near bonus. 

The game itself...they need a good punch in the throat whoever planned the transportation.  Took us over three hours to get from Penn Station to the Meadowlands station...should have taken 30 minutes!  Security was incredibly tight.  Cops from all levels, feds, army, everything you could imagine was making a presence.  They ran out of beer at several entrance locations before the game even started and many places inside the stadium were out before the middle of the 3rd quarter.

I know lots of people have said that the game itself wasn't very entertaining to watch, and I can see that...but when it's your team that's doing the dominating, it's soooo much different of course!!!  I'm totally blown away at how things went of course...I thought we had a legitimate chance if we played a great game, which I think we did other than some bad penalties, but I had no idea we'd dominate start to finish.  The stadium was cool, the pregame stuff was cool.  The half time show was totally off the hook.  Tons of fireworks before the game, everytime we scored and that one time they scored, and then after the game as well!

All in all, it was easily the most incredible weekend of my life and I'm so happy to finally say....

Super Bowl Champions, baby....WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I wish you all to have the opportunity to share that feeling!

Archived