• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina -1 vs. Philly

ncsutodd

Plus they may just be getting Westbrook back and he'll probably be rusty for the first few weeks of the season. To me, he's the key to that offense, not McNabb. So that should help us, but overall I still expect a hard fought game and I'm thinking it's about 50/50 we come out with a W.

Especially if he is very limited in preseason games, which I expect. I hope he doesn't play at all in preseason.

honestly i really dont understand why.....

Yeah, it's going to be interesting for you guys with a new DC, sorry for you loss, that sucked, but they still have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, so I think they'll certainly compete...

the eagles have a lot of question marks IMO.

oline, defensive coordinator, secondary, westbrook.

thats a lot for an NFC favorite

Maybe so but for the first time ever, I am going into the season as an optimist and not the typical Philly pessimist. Every team has question marks going into the season. Just a hunch but I like our chances better than any other year for some reason. Maybe because I can't think of any NFC teams that should be better than the Eagles going into the season. Panthers should be their biggest NFC competition if they can survive what looks to be a brutal regular season schedule though.

Of course it really is all irrelevant until the season starts. The Cardinals of last year and the Giants from the year before proved that.

Archived