• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lebron

mrford

i dont even know if this belongs on this forum, but i didnt know where else to post it.

did anyone see that golden state game last night? i follow the warriors because im a barnes and curry fan. anyways, that was a great gme, and lebron hit the winning 3 pointer with 0.1 seconds to go over Iguodala. it was impressive regardless of what you think about lebron.

i dont even know if this belongs on this forum, but i didnt know where else to post it.

did anyone see that golden state game last night? i follow the warriors because im a barnes and curry fan. anyways, that was a great gme, and lebron hit the winning 3 pointer with 0.1 seconds to go over Iguodala. it was impressive regardless of what you think about lebron.

He's the best player in the game. It's just that simple. There's nothing LeBron James can't do. He will defend your best player, he will shoot from the perimeter, he will do whatever it takes. He is the most complete basketball player in the game today bar none.

P.s. durant still isnt on his level

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived