• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boo's Annual End of Season Huddle Tailgate Thread (finally!)

boo7382

Hey there all you Panther fans,

Now that the football season is over, and in the midst of the Winter Wonderland which is accumulating outside, I have finally found some time to sit down and put this massive picture thread together. I apologize for the delay....work has been pretty crazy for the past couple of months.

It was a tremendous season for our team and for the Huddle Tailgate as well. 

We began the season with news that we would not be continuing our tailgates due to decrease of dedication by members and availability of sponsors/funds.

For the Falcons game after we figured out we were pretty damn good this year, we decided with everyone coming into town for the game (and it being divisional), we HAD to get the crew together. A facebook message was sent out and BAM we had our awesome tailgate for the Panthers/Falcons game.

We had Huddlers from all over traveling in to see the divisional ass beating that ended up 34-10 Panthers including 3 INTs and 4 total turnovers by our Defense. Total Domination.

I posted pictures from that Tailgate so I will not repeat any except the one below:

IMG950276.jpg

After that week, things started up again. We figured we could still tailgate together even if the Huddle wasn't being supported in the process. But, after the amazing feedback we got from the Atlanta game, we knew we could keep it alive. 

Since so many Huddlers were mentioning trips to Charlotte based on our playoff success (and with the bar crawl being announced for Friday), we definitely wanted to put on a big boy tailgate for the 49ers game. One big enough to where the Almighty Zod would consider gracing us with his presence.

Lots of props for the entire weekend go to: RR, JT, MH, Ranuccis, and Mush who put together the entire tailgate initially including locking down parking spots. Big thanks go out to everyone who attended our tailgate and donated $$ to us along with bringing delicious foods and desserts (and liquor!!) for us to much on. Friday night was fuging insane- don't think I have partied like that in a long time. 

This is my thread for the many pictures from the weekend of the 49ers Playoff Game here in Charlotte including the Panthers Bar Crawl Friday night organized by our very own Roaring Riot (who is awesome btw).

Notice**: If you attended any of these events and you were hammered, you are probably in these pictures. You all were so blackout, you probably don't remember signing the authorization to put your pics on here. Zod has copies for your files if you need.

Please add your pictures you have from the weekend and the game!!

Friday: Panthers Miller Lite Bar Crawl

20140110_212931.jpg aerial shot when I was standing on a chair

20140110_214201.jpg

I see someone creepin in the background....

20140110_211959.jpg

These 2 cuties showed up:20140110_211816.jpg

We took this one just for you Chaos........next time get over your superstitions and show up!! 

20140112_100121.jpg

Action Shot

20140112_100857.jpg

BMorgan and his extreeeeeemely cute son who is a hardcore Panthers fan already!!

20140112_102604.jpg

Our Huddle Photo Contest Ticket Winners

20140112_101802.jpg

Archived