• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The frail and scrawny Teddy Bridgewater

Evengelion

This is what frail, scrawny look like in NFL analyst/scouts' eyes:

This is a video of Bridgewater taken at the IMG Academy as he's preparing for the NFL draft with Chris Weinke. We've all been hearing how small, fragile, and slow Bridgewater is compared to the monstrous Manziel. This video clearly shows TB without pad. No way in hell is he 6'1 196. Apparently the media read his profile coming outta High School where he was listed as 196 and ran with it intentionally to build up the drama. Once they see him at the combine they will all claim he added a bunch of pounds and got taller(lol). They will then say his stock shot up and now worthy of the number one pick. He's so pro ready they had to find or manufacture a flaw about him to they can say he's not worthy of the #1 overall pick or "there is no Andrew Luck in this draft". I'm getting tired of hearing that phrase annually this time of the year. I think TB is better than Luck. Heck, it doesn't take much to be better than him. Just don't throw 7 INTs in 2 playoffs game and you're better.

Bridgewater will probably measure a little over 6'2, between 210-215 pounds, and will run between 4.50-55. Not that I care where he gets drafted but it's good to point out when the media is manufacturing a story in front of our eyes.

Gotta agree for the most part. I am also hearing that he is the only qb with a first round grade on a couple teams top 10 big boards. Right now every team is opperating on the principles of sun tzu. He has enough flaws (size) and peers with enough hype (manziel) that a team may get stupid.

If he comes at the combine at 6 '2 215 (which is most likely) and shows off a great arm during pro days, alot of the smoke will clear

Personally i think he and luck are the two most polished qbs to come in the league since manning.

How tall is Weinke?  He looks much shorter than him.

Why not put this in the draft section?

I think Weinke is listed as 6'4. Different angles of the camera shows different height difference. I thought about putting it in the draft section but by then I had already clicked send.

Gotta agree for the most part. I am also hearing that he is the only qb with a first round grade on a couple teams top 10 big boards. Right now every team is opperating on the principles of sun tzu. He has enough flaws (size) and peers with enough hype (manziel) that a team may get stupid.

If he comes at the combine at 6 '2 215 (which is most likely) and shows off a great arm during pro days, alot of the smoke will clear

Personally i think he and luck are the two most polished qbs to come in the league since manning.

I think Luck was 'reported' as the most polished QB. He was a packaged deal by the media, so nothing reported about him can be accepted as true. His polishness didn't show and hasn't been shown so far. The guy is an INT machine once the game is put on his back. He's a 20-25 attempt guy to be successful. Just like Alex Smith and Eli.

but he does kinda have a point

im also sick of hearing the phrase, "theres no andrew luck in this draft"...

russell wilson, cam are better than him, and younger as well

What he has is an unhealthy obsession with Andrew Luck.

It's the only thing he ever talks about. Doesn't matter what the thread topic actually is. He tries to find a way to make it about Luck. It's like anytime someone says something good about Luck he drops to the floor and throws a tantrum that would embarrass a three year old. Apparently he has nothing better to do. Ditto FBIAS.

Sad really. This could well be the most important offseason in Panther history, and all these nimrods want to do is whine about a guy who doesn't even play in our conference.

Archived