• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Online depth ?

koolkatluke

I'm sick of people always bringing up how bad our Online depth is.

I have a few Question for the people who believe this is true.

1st =

Who in today's NFL really have Online Depth? Who could afford too lose one of their starting Olinemen and not be affected. What Team has starting quality Olinemen on the bench?

2nd = I understand losing Hangman and Bridges hurts but really was Frank O anything before last season? All of a sudden everybody knows Frank O when nobody before last year mention him. Bernadeau and Schwartz are in the same boat that Frank was last year. They know the system and have had 2 offseason to build up their bodies.

3rd = Could it be a change of scheme that made our Online better? Nobody gave our online the credit we get now last preseason. Now we are one of the best could it be that we put more focus on knocking people on their ass and man handling them then in zone blocking?

4th = I like that we got the best Guard in the draft in Duke Robinson. I like that we signed Cadogan, Gerald Udfa he was rated a top 10 LT coming into the draft I think they both make the team.

JMO. I think we will be ok as far as Online and alot of teams are in the same boat we are. Only having Young players as Back-up. So why is it such a issue with us?

Our online depth is horrible...hopefully we can bring in a chat feature to fill an obvious hole.

But only if the price is right.:P

At this point, I would not call our OL depth horrible. I would call it unknown.

We have some talented young guys, but they are unproven.

Our online depth really can't compete with the likes of Dallas, Pittsburgh, Washington, etc., but I'd say pound for pound we're definitely tops in the league when i comes to quality fansite material. Barring any significant injuries or complete catastrophic meltdowns *cough, cough* I think a deep run in the playoffs is very likely.

Archived