• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Interested in Kenny Britt

Catalyst

No, him and Steve didn't particularly get along apparently. The way the whole thing played out seemed a little too personal. Not to mention the fact that the only FA of relevance that we've been able to convince to sign here since then was Roman Harper of all people.

Where exactly did you hear they didn't get along? Just curious that's all. Also this may not mean much but smitty said recently that cam sent a letter to him and that it 'meant a lot' FWIW.

12-4. NFC south champs. Franchise cornerstones like cam and luke. Top 3 defense in nFl. But this is a dumpster fire yup you are correct.

team situations yurn on a dime and this one is turning on a dime G-man is trying to save. just because a dumpster is full of nice stuff doesn't mean it ain't flammable.

Where exactly did you hear they didn't get along? Just curious that's all.

It was in one of the articles citing "sources" about the whole thing that were being released at the time. Probably was speculation in the end I'm sure, but it definitely made a little sense considering how things played out.

I'm beginning to get over the whole Steve Smith thing, but of course once I see him wearing a Ravens uniform I'm probably going to have to chug a beer or two pretty quick honestly.

Edit: "they didn't get along" was in reference to Gettleman, and Smith. Just to be clear.

Also this may not mean much but smitty said recently that cam sent a letter to him and that it 'meant a lot' FWIW.

Yeah I read that about the letter from Cam, hopefully that will put some of this "hindering leadership" stuff to rest.

It was in one of the articles citing "sources" about the whole thing that were being released at the time. Probably was speculation in the end I'm sure, but it definitely made a little sense considering how things played out.

I'm beginning to get over the whole Steve Smith thing, but of course once I see him wearing a Ravens uniform I'm probably going to have to chug a beer or two pretty quick honestly.

Edit: "they didn't get along" was in reference to Gettleman, and Smith. Just to be clear.

ohh ok, and yeah i thought you were referencing cam and smitty, my bad lol. that makes more sense but honestly i think it was probably more the issue of 2 men with serious pride in what they do clashing a bit more than anything else.

Archived