• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something that is out of character

Gin and Juice

Got to love the fact that Tavarres King possesses the quickness off the line that helps him shake off press and fly by cornerbacks playing off-coverage. As a vertical threat, he can track the ball over either shoulder and grab the ball with his hands near his head. He also has elusiveness after the catch to free himself after a hitch route. The work on his upper body has paid off, as he can play through physical corners to get inside position when needed. Extremely fluid route runner, plays with tremendous balance and body control.

I actually have more hope for King than I do McNutt. King was just a victim of Denver being too stacked at the receiver position. They tried stashing him on the practice squad but Gettles knew something as he snatched him as soon as he could. With a full off-season under these guys' belts this will be the true test of what we have in these young guys. Personally I can't wait to see what they look like on the field this year.

Sent from my LG-P769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

According to Georgia fans King is nothing to be overly excited about. McNutt had the propensity for spectacular one foot in bound catches in college and with his one catch in Atlanta it appears he is still very good at that but he did catch the ball.

I want Tony Washington from Appalachian in the 6th. 5-10 205 lbs, 22 reps, 38.5 inch vertical and most importantly, he doesn't drop the ball. Would be a solid late round pick up for us and without the expectation to start I feel we could really utilize him in future seasons. He sky's for the ball over larger defenders which was seen against SEC competition as well as against ECU.

Got to love the fact that Tavarres King possesses the quickness off the line that helps him shake off press and fly by cornerbacks playing off-coverage. As a vertical threat, he can track the ball over either shoulder and grab the ball with his hands near his head. He also has elusiveness after the catch to free himself after a hitch route. The work on his upper body has paid off, as he can play through physical corners to get inside position when needed. Extremely fluid route runner, plays with tremendous balance and body control.

Thanks for the complete rip off of the nfl.com breakdown.

Archived