• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something that is out of character

Gin and Juice

I'm a UGA football fan so I've watched him quite a bit. I'd be very surprised if he ever developed into anything more than a solid rotational guy who can go deep. I'd be very happy if I'm wrong, though. 

we signed adi coonlick or whatever to a 3 year deal once he gone like a week later. Or was that the hurney era?

Well we claimed him off waivers from the broncos so we probably just took on his original 4 year rookie deal I'm assuming

Kuech is right, all drafted rookies get four year deals and we claimed his, I believe the same is true of Bond.

In regard to undrafted guys, they all get three year deals, they just aren't guaranteed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think its obvious Carolina wants to increase the height of its receiving corp.  Cam is going to be throwing alot of sideline passes and you need tall receivers to reach over the DB's.Theres a good chance carolina doesnt draft a wr until late and BPA.  I really hope they are able to get Brandon Colemon in the 4th.  I do think Carolina feels King, Mcnutt, Cotchery, and Underwood are going to be able to handle the dink and dunk offense carolina will have this season.  They are developing a clock eating offense not an explosive put 40 points on you ever game offense. I can see carolina doubling up on OT, ending up with Zack Martin and Antonio Richardson, then BPA from that point on.

Dropped passes have been an issue for King during his career, and he doesn’t always find the ball in the air or go up to high-point passes downfield. Though he is quick and elusive, he’ll out-juke himself trying to make defenders miss in the open field. While is capable of making a block outside on quick screens, King also doesn’t offer consistent physicality.

sounds like Donald to me.

Well, seeing as how we cut DJ Moore to sign this guy, I hope he pans out.

No one is really talking about it, but with Captain gone, Nickle Corner is probably our third biggest need right now behind WR and OT, especially given how much we played in the nickle with TD, Kuech, and Captain last year. Wish we'd hung on to DJ given that we let Captain walk, but hopefully King is a diamond in the rough.

Archived