• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jesse Ventura Answers Questions

philp

I stopped really checking that site a long time ago. Too many popup ads and some obvious crazies who think that everything is something supernatural or a conspiracy.

That said, I'm sure there is still some good content. They just don't weed out the bad content enough for my tastes.

I stopped really checking that site a long time ago. Too many popup ads and some obvious crazies who think that everything is something supernatural or a conspiracy.

That said, I'm sure there is still some good content. They just don't weed out the bad content enough for my tastes.

there's a lot of good content and the rest is a great source of entertainimment.

Doesn't sound much different than this place!

Archived