• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Game 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Miami Heat

Charlotte is gonna surprise some people in this series. The 0-15 record vs Miami is irrelevant, that was before Big Al. Charlotte barely lost 2 games this year by what 1-2 points? Both games they probably should've won.

Miami won't blow them out.

Would be nice to push them to 6. Then MJ can say looky here Memo, we're for real. Come put us over the top.

You wanna see LeBron rip up his contract & run to LA? Push him to 6 then sign Melo.

Charlotte is gonna surprise some people in this series. The 0-15 record vs Miami is irrelevant, that was before Big Al. Charlotte barely lost 2 games this year by what 1-2 points? Both games they probably should've won.

Miami won't blow them out.

Would be nice to push them to 6. Then MJ can say looky here Memo, we're for real. Come put us over the top.

You wanna see LeBron rip up his contract & run to LA? Push him to 6 then sign Melo.

How about push them to 6 and then sign Lebron.

This might be trivial, but it's something that irks me. Why do people insist on calling our arena, as well as the old coliseum back in the day, "the hive" and want honeycomb courts/uniforms again?

Bees make hives, hornets make nests. There are also no honeycombs in a hive. I get the general idea, but it is really stupid if you think about it.

I should start a campaign to get people to call TWC the "the nest." Knowledge is power.

This might be trivial, but it's something that irks me. Why do people insist on calling our arena, as well as the old coliseum back in the day, "the hive" and want honeycomb courts/uniforms again?

Bees make hives, hornets make nests. There are also no honeycombs in a hive. I get the general idea, but it is really stupid if you think about it.

I should start a campaign to get people to call TWC the "the nest." Knowledge is power.

It's basketball, not a science class.

Cliff will have them prepared to play their best basketball. They won't play scared. We have to defend them well. If we do that, that will give us a chance to get a win which would give them confidence

LeBron is still a mental midget. He's also a whiny bitch now from playing with Wade & Bosh.

If the team doesn't play scared & smacks Miami in the mouth it will get interesting.

It's basketball, not a science class.

It's still fuging dumb as hell. It also isn't science that hornets don't make honeycomb hives.

LeBron is still a mental midget. He's also a whiny bitch now from playing with Wade & Bosh.

If the team doesn't play scared & smacks Miami in the mouth it will get interesting.

It's still fuging dumb as hell. It also isn't science that hornets don't make honeycomb hives.

If you study particular animals (i.e. the Hornet), it is indeed a science.

As for the reasoning of the nickname, "The Hive" flows, it sounds like a cool nickname for an arena... "The Nest" not so much; maybe if we were the Charlotte Blackbirds or something similar it would work.

Archived