• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay I have 4.5 days to pass a drug test

8 0 5

I just got offered a job as a sales rep at a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Fiatt dealership and they need a piss test by Tuesday.

I am a medical marijuana patient and I smoke every day.

Should I,

A. Stop smoking this second and attempt to detox myself? If so what are the most effective ways you've heard?

B. Have my wife who is clean pee for me before and keep it over 90 degrees somehow...

Help

Unless your in love with the brand, find a dealership who A. Doesn't drug test B.find one that does a mouth swab vs urine.

If this dealership is owned by big corporation don't run the risk of failing and being banned from employent from every dealership run by them.

Also getting a job selling cars is pretty damn easy, the problem most people have is they flat out aren't cut out for it but good luck either way.

Also, I don't know how old you are or if you're just desperate for work but don't plan on making a career out of car sales...it's a dead end job that does nothing for your résumé in the grand scheme of things..

One last thought...if you really want to get into a career with sales...give red ventures a shot.

I'm an 8 year vet in car sales, and happen to be damn good at it. I make more money than most of my friends or people I know without a college degree of some and I can tell you I regret ever getting in the business.....It has absolutely killed my social life and I pretty much hate selling cars. There are benefits to it.

1. The money

2. The freedom vs your typical 9-5

However the cons far outweigh the pros and I want out badly...unfortunately as I mentioned earlier it does absolutely nothing to bolster your resume in spite of the fact that I made my way into management at the age of 23 and have had very good success in the industry..I can use my experience and expertise in the field to work at pretty much any dealership in town but I hate car sales...(i could write a book on all the shitty things about it but ill spare you and let you find out for yourself if you insist on giving it a shot.

only reason I'm still in it is because

1. It's ruined me..from a money perspective I have a certain level of bills I have to maintain paying and can't afford the paycut of getting in on the ground floor at another company and working my way up....Plus it makes you spoiled in certain areas. I have tons of freedom to do what I want when I want since it is a straight commission job more so than your normal work environment. It has also made me lazy to a certain degree because of these freedoms it provides.

Dilute for a false negative is the only way. Also, catch urine midstream. Don't let that first gush get in the bottle.

At worst, you'll have to pee again

This s is ridiculous.

Don't listen to this.

If you do you will fail.

Quick fix synthetic the only thing to worry about is temp but if you follow the directions you'll be fine.

I promise. I have used this method for years and its fail proof. Well unless you fug it up.

This s is ridiculous.

Don't listen to this.

If you do you will fail.

Quick fix synthetic the only thing to worry about is temp but if you follow the directions you'll be fine.

I promise. I have used this method for years and its fail proof. Well unless you fug it up.

What's the difference between synthetic and my wife's piss? If both issues are temp?

Archived