• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay I have 4.5 days to pass a drug test

8 0 5

What's the difference between synthetic and my wife's piss? If both issues are temp?

The only difference is that synthetic comes with a easy to use bottle temp strip and heating pad.

Also synthetic doesn't go bad.

After 8 hrs real piss get a funky smell that some lab techs will recognize.

And also the info on this thread is awful.

If your wife was pregnant it wouldn't matter labs cannot test for gender or pregnancy unless directed to by the employer. And in 95% of cases the employer will go the cheap 5 or 10 panel with no validity test.

If the do a validity you could be screwd with your wifes pee. But not synthetic. I t has the specific gravity and uric acid set at perfect lab levels.

Nope the boss made that very clear since a lot of people have their cards out here.

Ahh that sucks =/

If you're sure it is urine and not hair/saliva then do what seems most comfortable I guess.  I know that is lame advice, but I had a friend go in all prepared for a urine test and they checked all 3.  His was for a pretty substantial promotion though, so they weren't lenient.

I'm really thinking just using my wife's pee, keeping it in a liquid dispenser and taping hand warmers to it. She would pee right before I went in so it wouldn't take much.

I just don't wanna over pay for that kit but idk decisions decisions....

Archived