• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay I have 4.5 days to pass a drug test

8 0 5

Ignorance is thinking you will beat the drug test when you have no clue how too. You want a job stop smoking the poo or find one that doesnt require a drug test.

Dont let the piss bag break before you take your drug test.

Do you know how easy it is to pass a simple 5 panel drug test?

Are you aware if all the professionaly made kits they have these days to pass even the most strict drug tests?

How is that ignorant at all haha? Sounds like someone got a little butthurt about getting called a jets fan.

That's right, you are known as a Geno Smith jockstrap sniffing Jets troll around here and you always will be.

So just do everyone a favor and keep your advice to yourself

Just get a wizz kit..its like 45 bucks so it's the same price as a flushing drink.. get next day shipping and your good.

The kit is wearable, like a jock starp has a pouch of synthetic piss in it already so just put the provided heat pack behind the patch, give it time to warm to body temp and your good to go.

Hell you can smoke a bowl before going in the office and you will be ok

It's actually quite good advice.

Yep, so let's summarize.

You're a Medical Marijuana card carrier you probably got by lying in the first place.

You smoke weed multiple days per week.

You're trying to figure out how to cheat and lie your way through a drug test to work for a company.

No, I don't think you'd be the kind of employee most are looking for..

Man up and take the test straight up.

Yep, so let's summarize.

You're a Medical Marijuana card carrier you probably got by lying in the first place.

You smoke weed multiple days per week.

You're trying to figure out how to cheat and lie your way through a drug test to work for a company.

No, I don't think you'd be the kind of employee most are looking for..

Man up and take the test straight up.

I did not lie to get my med card. I suffer from nightly insomnia and marijuana is the only thin that has ever been able to knock me out for a solid 8 hours. If you don't have insomnia, you can't even imagine how hard it is to deal with restless sleep. Add a 2 month old crying baby to that equitation and it's almost impossible. I also use marijuana for every day things like headaches, or naseau, or stress, or anxiety. Some people take pills, some people smoke cigarettes, some people drink. I choose to take the most harmless and non-addictive approach which is smoking marijuana. You have to have medical evidence to prove you are indeed worthy of a prescription, it's not how the TV and movies make it out to be. Unless you want a shitty Rec that will be denied by every club.

As for "lying" and "cheating" my way through a stupid 5 panel drug test to sell CARS, you're god damn right that's what I'm doing. And you know what? It is an absolute shame I have to. Why should I be judged? Tested? Because I choose to take a holistic approach instead of the alternative? If they tested for alcohol and tobacco or pain killers, everyone and their mother would be doing what I do. Marijuana is my crutch and is absolutely harmless compared to things I listed above. Unfortunately it's still frowned upon for some unknown reason and ignorant people like some of you have this negative impression on people who smoke even if they are doing it for more reasons than to just get high. Even though I have a prescription to smoke in the state of California, I still have to be treated like I'm some heroin addict or some poo, and that is truly a shame. But some day, we will all be able to look back and laugh at the current prohibition as we toke a joint on a public street as many do with cigarettes.

In conclusion, I simply asked what I should do between A and B. I didn't come here to be judged by ignorant ass people. So please, either respond accordingly or leave your ignorance out of my thread.

xoxo

Guest Irv

I support marijuana legalization but lets be honest here you don't just smoke it for insomnia we arnt fuging idiots. Even if you pass this drug test i doubt you last long selling cars. I smoke weed every day and walking around a hot car lot with some soccer mom trying to by a new van would be the last thing i would want to do. I suggest you look for a job at some head shop thats what i do we get regular weed breaks.

BLESS. YOUR. HEART.

#stoptheignorance #legalizeit

Yes only an ignorant person would use hashtags on a forum. And if you have insomnia do what the rest of us do and work third shift. Why lie to us and just say you like to get high. Also be responsible and stop smoking before you know you'll be job hunting

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yes only an ignorant person would use hashtags on a forum. And if you have insomnia do what the rest of us do and work third shift. Why lie to us and just say you like to get high. Also be responsible and stop smoking before you know you'll be job hunting

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Try not to take life so seriously man, trust me it will do wonders for all of those issues you have bottled up. If me jokingly using a hash tag is ignorant, then I can do nothing but laugh at you.

I worked graveyard for a year and it was the worst year of my life. Not only did I not get to sleep at night, but I didn't get to sleep during the day, nor did I have any social life with such a conflicting schedule. And to top it all off, my wife and i have a baby now, do you really think that would work if daddy worked all night and slept all day? can you say #single? So thank you for the terrible advice.

And I do smoke to get high. I also smoke for insomnia, headaches, naseau, stress, and anxiety. I don't know why I'm being called a liar?

Are you guys all really so uneducated on marijuana that you have to call me a liar and tell me to stop doing something harmless that I use for several different needs? Are some of you REALLY that fugged up?

Archived