• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JJman's last minute panthers mock draft

JJman

Just picks, no pictures. I'm trying to kill time leading up to the draft so sorry if I it doesn't seem a worked hard on this.

1st round - Calvin Pryor, Safety from Louisville. It seems likely that one nice prospect will fall pack to 28, and I'm predicting someone few have falling back and that is Calvin Pryor. Pryor is the best safety in the draft, IMO. Most of us would love to get a hard hitting, energetic safety at 28 to make a great defense even more great.

For the record, I could over a dozen possible selections for us at 28. This is the hardest pick I've ever had to mock

2nd round - Juwann James, OT from Tennessee. We need a tackle obviously, and I have James falling to us in the second round. Would be a nice pick for us.

3rd round - Jared Abbrederis, WR from Wisconsin. He's a guy we've been scouting, and I think he's slightly underrated. I believe he'll be there for us in the 3rd round

4th round - Pierre Desir, CB from Lindenwood

5th round - Xavier Grimble, TE from USC

6th round - Brett Smith, QB from Wyoming

7th round - Michael Campanaro, WR from Wake Forest

It may not be the best draft, and I admit to rushing it. But I think it would be a solid draft.

Archived