• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Schedule

Rhys

Anyone have an idea when the training camp practice schedule will be public or what info has been released about it so far?

I couldn't find any specific information about camp and I'm trying to plan a 10+ person trek down there (from Raleigh) to see a practice. Been a fan for a long time but never been to a camp practice, though with the daily updates posted on here and the detailed observations from Mr. Scot and others over the years I felt like I've been to a hundred of them.

Thanks in advance.

They usually release it in June. I'm waiting too so I can make my travel arrangements. I'm taking my 5 y/o son to his first camp.

Sent from my iPhone while fishing using CarolinaHuddle

you will have the time of your life.........get him involved in everything for kids on site.

just be prepared for the heat......it's tough.

PS......get there for autographs BEFORE practice not after.

you will have the time of your life.........get him involved in everything for kids on site.

just be prepared for the heat......it's tough.

PS......get there for autographs BEFORE practice not after.

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

Sent from my iPhone while fishing using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah, prepare yourself for the heat. Make sure you bring sunscreen and some bottled waters.

Also, like was said before, if you want autographs, get there before practice. I'd say line up around 45 minutes before.

I lost 10 lbs. from the heat at the back to football party last year.

It was fun until some big mofo trampled me for a fricken Josh Norman autograph.

Lol, how the hell did you lose 10lbs at one event? Also, how fast did you gain it back because that had to be entirely water weight.

Lol, how the hell did you lose 10lbs at one event? Also, how fast did you gain it back because that had to be entirely water weight.

I exaggerated a little bit, I think it was 4-5 lbs. and it was water weight.

Didn't keep hydrated, I actually was pretty beat up on the ride back to Raleigh but I was with a friend so I slept the entire way back.

Archived