• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

What are these players thinkin man, are they really that insecure I mean seriously your scheduled to make 13 million and bonuses and your doin stuff like this over an argument with a female...does anything that he has accomplished not run thru His head swollen head...I love hardy as a player but this poo irks me...I wish Steve was still here to beat his ass like he did that one to, effin thug man...hopefully all the extras are false allegations and it was just a heated argument where she felt threatened, but krac head, I mean kraken I wouldn't put it past his muscle bound ass...I wish I could kick him in his knee caps trade his ass for a pro bowl tackle...we will be alright with this in our locker room regardless of what kind of player he is...half of his sacks last year came agains a sorry ol in ATL anyway, I'll eat my crow wish we would have let him go knowing this is the outcome after he gets his huge paycheck... WHAT A DUMBASS!

Yeah, 4 different rooms. Yet Hardy called 911? Everyone who got a good look at the woman today said they couldn't see any cuts or bruises yet her lawyer made it sound like she was beat half to death.

Like I was saying, Hardy did seem like the kind of guy to do something like this and I was ready to move on until I heard her statement.

So stupid..

Stupid lawyer of hers has already overplayed their hand.

If any of the following happened to a 120 pound female she would be seriously injured.

A: Thrown on a bathtub

B: Throw to a couch

C: Thrown on a tiled floor

D: Thrown on a bed with 25-30 Assault Rifle

I was almost ready to put the last nail on Hardy's coffin until I heard this.. Nobody can see any cuts or bruises on her they said. She refused medical attention but comes to court for NO reason in a sling?

I throw my 60lb dog on the sofa all the time playing, pretty sure he isn't bruised.

A lot of times physical violence between couples is more about asserting dominance, not actually trying to hurt someone. Greg could've easily thrown her onto a bed or pushed her into a tub just to assert dominance over her. Just because he didn't pick her up by the throat and body slam her doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Also, it was clearly stated that she spent most of the night in the ER.

I throw my 60lb dog on the sofa all the time playing, pretty sure he isn't bruised.

A lot of times physical violence between couples is more about asserting dominance, not actually trying to hurt someone. Greg could've easily thrown her onto a bed or pushed her into a tub just to assert dominance over her. Just because he didn't pick her up by the throat and body slam her doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Also, it was clearly stated that she spent most of the night in the ER.

CLEARLY STATED BY HER LAWYER, and in no way corroborated by the actual incident report.

I really don't like Greg Hardy. The majority of his tweets and Instagram photos annoy the hell out of me. THAT SAID, we shouldn't be so quick to eat one of our own. Yes, men assault women all the time but women also lie or exaggerate things all the time too. Give Hardy his day in court. If it gets to the point where he pleads guilty or is found guilty, then crucify him then. But imagine the horror of being in his position if this was nothing at all or super exaggerated.

unfollow him?

• Pie 1

I fuging hate the upper hand women have in domestic disputes. Shes going to abuse the fug out of the Violence Against Women's Act (VAWA) which makes it a crime for you to be a man. Where a women only has to claim 'fear' of you punching, shoving or even hugging her too hard, she can get a domestic violence restraining order, and take your house, car, savings, personal property, income, and children, and use the courts, police, and a variety of overpaid femiNAZI 'programs' to harass and stalk you thru the courts causing legal fees that will bankrupt you into poverty.

A woman can beat, abuse or attack a man anytime she likes, because the overtly corrupt and biased courts will not hold women accountable for their violent behavior. 

The main cause of domestic violence, is because women know they can start fights with men and always 'win' in the corrupt biased courts because women are not held accountable; and men are found 'guilty', despite never actually 'doing' anything.