• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

You guys need to get your story straight.

She wouldn't leave the apartment, so they called the police.

She tried to leave, so they held her down and called the police.

She's a stupid psycho bitch on Mike and Ikes.

She's a genius, scheming tart who wants Hardy's money.

Roll the dice and pick your favorite, I guess.

This is what posting on an internet forum is. Bunch of people posting a myriad of uninformed/mildly informed opinions, including you.

No one has a complete picture/story of what happened. We're all speculating on the tiny bit that has surfaced.

This is what posting on an internet forum is. Bunch of people posting a myriad of uninformed/mildly informed opinions, including you.

No one has a complete picture/story of what happened. We're all speculating on the tiny bit that has surfaced.

Actually, I have formed absolutely no opinion about what has happened.  I have no fugging idea what went down.  I don't want an innocent man to be labeled a domestic abuser.  And I don't want an abused woman to be labeled a pyscho bitch.

And I don't know who is innocent, guilty, either, or both.

I'm just pointing out some of the cockamamie inconsistencies in the current "psycho bitch" fest.

• Pie 3

You guys need to get your story straight.

She wouldn't leave the apartment, so they called the police.

She tried to leave, so they held her down and called the police.

She's a stupid psycho bitch on Mike and Ikes.

She's a genius, scheming tart who wants Hardy's money.

Roll the dice and pick your favorite, I guess.

You act as if the posters are the ones writing the story. 

Everyone  is just trying to piece things together,  the best we can,  until it all becomes clear ,  once the dust settles. 

As far as your one concern..  have you ever had to restrain someone?  It doesn't matter how big you are,  you could seriously injure them or they could seriously injure you if you try to use force to move them from one location to another.    Even more so than the act of restraining them in place,  to begin with. 

Calling a woman names by its very nature is immature in my opinion, but especially in this situation.  

Let the facts be revealed and handle the affair with class and maturity.

Is that too much to ask in the Huddle? **rhetorical question**

And, likewise, calling him a woman beater and scum of the earth is equally as bad.

Edited by top dawg

As far as your one concern..  have you ever had to restrain someone?  It doesn't matter how big you are,  you could seriously injure them or they could seriously injure you if you try to use force to move them from one location to another.    Even more so than the act of restraining them in place,  to begin with. 

That is an excellent point.  I agree.

But it seems that the result is that she WAS moved out of the apartment, unless the fact that she met the CMPD in the building elevator as stated in the restraining order is false.  And, again, stating "I ran into the police in this location" is an easy fact to prove/disprove.

The one thing I don't understand about the gold digger angle: Why go to the police? Wouldn't your silence be more valuable to Hardy than pressing charges then dropping charges?

Idk.   What if it was the only option?    What if she was on coke and everything Hardy and his friend said was true?   Either she's extremely crazy in the eyes of basically everyone...  or,  she's a victim.     I'd probably build up the victim angle also if I were in her position.   Who knows though?

Yeah in the case of domestic violence cases everytime I have ever seen the police come the guy was arrested. Doesn't matter who was at fault. They will 9 times out of 10 take the guy to jail for the night.

Every single time. Even if there is no evidence they will arrest on the female's word. The police have no choice because of the way the law is now written/interpreted. I understand why but everything in this country is overkill.

• Pie 1

The one thing I don't understand about the gold digger angle: Why go to the police? Wouldn't your silence be more valuable to Hardy than pressing charges then dropping charges?

Extortion is illegal, and it would also be tough if the relationship has been destroyed and Hardy wants nothing to do with you. Plus, IF she was drunk and on drugs don't think she's thinking of an elaborate plan other than to get Hardy in as much trouble as she can because her emotions are high and the relationship is over.

• Pie 1

That is an excellent point.  I agree.

But it seems that the result is that she WAS moved out of the apartment, unless the fact that she met the CMPD in the building elevator as stated in the restraining order is false.  And, again, stating "I ran into the police in this location" is an easy fact to prove/disprove.

Either she was moved or she was just let go,  them feeling the danger was over.  Who knows?

If she met the police in the building,  why didn't the police go upstairs and arrest Hardy on the spot,  if that was the story she was spinning.    Why would they let a potential woman beater have the freedom to just turn himself in,  when they had the victim in their custody and they were that close?

A lot of the story doesn't make sense to me.     Honestly..  I'm in the camp of believing,  if he beat her,  she would have much more damage than just a few minor bruises and minor scrapes..  which is what some are saying she had?  That kind of stuff makes me think that she was being restrained and she was struggling.