• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

What do you guys think about the bowling alley on Montford? I can get the whole lounge reserved just for us. There are a bunch of TVs in there and a projector. I confirmed we would have the sound as loud as we want it. We would need at least 30 people to reserve it for just us.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Media reporting that Suarez has just had a knee op. God I hope this is true, could be just the break we needed!

Jeez. Not one for hoping someone is injured, I'd think.

Anyways, John Terry had the same procedure in 2012 and it took him 14 days to get fit. LFC medical staff say it could take just 2-3 weeks, but are waiting for more information from Uruguay.

What do you guys think about the bowling alley on Montford? I can get the whole lounge reserved just for us. There are a bunch of TVs in there and a projector. I confirmed we would have the sound as loud as we want it. We would need at least 30 people to reserve it for just us.

Thoughts?

I'm down

Thoughts?

As one who lives on MoFo I love Park Lanes but for outside viewing their tvs are bad. So RR it depends on time of day matches. But anywhere on Montford and im walking up and hanging with you chuckleheads.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived