• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Indy in 4 or 5...

LeBron is still a mental midget. Wade bailed him out with his insane play in '12 against Indy & Allen threw up some BS last year & they got lucky. Has really covered up the fact that LeBron shrinks under pressure. Bosh is useless against that front line & Wade is breaking down...

Goodbye Miami.

"Miami is going to win game 2." How fuging stupid can you be? Saying anything definitive like that just makes you look like a complete retard. If you said something like, "I think Miami will win game 2" or "I bet/hope Miami wins game 2" then I wouldn't give a sh*t. But when people say sh*t like what you said it makes them look retarded. Just like you are, retarded.

You're an idiot. Just hating on the Heat, and yes I said they will win game 2 because I have watched all of their playoff games ever since LeBron and bosh joined the heat. I know that the Heat will come out swinging and LeBron is probably going to make Paul George his little bitch next game, if things go as usual.

After a Miami Heat loss last year in playoffs vs. Pacers:

GAME 3

Paul George: 13 points 2 rebounds 8 assist  5 Turnovers

LeBron James: 22 Points 4 rebounds 4 assist 0 Turnovers

Idk about you but I'd take the 9 more points and 5 less turnovers any day.

GAME 5

Paul George: 27 points 11 rebounds 5 assists 5 turnovers

LeBron James: 30 Points 8 rebounds 6 assists 3 turnovers

Pretty close matchup this time but still LeBron with more points less turnovers

GAME 7

Paul George: 7 points 7 rebounds 4 assists 3 turnovers

LeBron James: 32 points 8 rebounds 4 assists 2 turnovers

no comment needed

Stats say it all in game 7 when LeBron played with urgency he didn't let his team lose when they needed a win. I am basing my statement off of history, which tends to repeat itself pal. 

Archived