• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We get #9

bLACKpANTHER

And, if I'm correct Al can opt out after his 2nd year. No way we will invest a guy like MKG + no9 pick (quality/starter?) for "one" guy. If Al chooses to leave we'd be starting from scratch again.

Big Al had the best year of his career this past year.  Pair that with the fact that he will be playing for a packed house passionate about their hornets next year and I can almost guarantee he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He loves it here.

Irving is completely unhappy in Cleveland. What makes you believe he'll stay there? LeBron would have to convince him to stay. Not happening. The Cavs are dysfunctional as an organzation.

Let's see:

LBJ + Kobe

LBJ + Rose + Noah

LBJ + Melo

Yeahhhhh, nuff said.

He will never play with Kobe. He will never go to concave

Chicago to follow Jordan. Melo and LeBron is a possible but no ideal situation to play. Cleveland just makes since. It's obvious this was the plan all alone and I usually don't believe in conspiracies. He may stay in Miami one more year. Also dwade may retire if they get another ring.

I'm curious from the hardcore nba fans. Are the Pistons likely to improve or tank next year? Should we be happy about this?

People always act like there are only 3 guys worth drafting every year. The truth is many players drafted 9th or worse turn into great starters or even superstars. We need to draft the good players. Let the other teams make the mistakes. That is how you become a great team. Pick the good players, pass on the bad ones.

I'm curious from the hardcore nba fans. Are the Pistons likely to improve or tank next year? Should we be happy about this?

People always act like there are only 3 guys worth drafting every year. The truth is many players drafted 9th or worse turn into great starters or even superstars. We need to draft the good players. Let the other teams make the mistakes. That is how you become a great team. Pick the good players, pass on the bad ones.

you don't say

Nik Stauskas is my guy, but I've become desperately afraid of white perimeter players (i.e. Fredette and Morrison).

One thing that concerns me with these guys is the extra two or three feet of difference between the college three point line and pro three point line.

I mean for heavens sake, Stauskas shot over 45% from three and 52% inside the arc. I'm just really concerned if his shot will transfer to the next level.

The last thing I want is Jimmer with the 9th pick.

Big Al had the best year of his career this past year. Pair that with the fact that he will be playing for a packed house passionate about their hornets next year and I can almost guarantee he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He loves it here.

That's coming from you, a fan. You gotta be realistic. Al is getting older and may choose to chase after a ring.

As unlikely as it is that they keep both picks & that these players fall to us, I'd be THRILLED with either Randle/Gordon & Hairston/Lavine/Warren.

I watched almost every single Creighton game this year and really enjoyed McDermott, but really can't see him being worth a top 10 pick.  But if that's who they take I'm also willing to give him a fair chance before overreacting.

Exciting times indeed!

Archived