• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: 9th Pick

MedellinHeel

9th Pick  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Cha to draft at 9 and why?

Didn't see very much of most of these players last season. I did see some of Hood, and he didn't impress me much. He can shoot, but what else? I don't want McDermott either. He scored a lot in college, no doubt. But I still have doubts about how well he'll do in the pros. I guess it's a hunch.

Im just glad we own the 9th pick. #1 we deserve it after not tanking like the other teams. #2 we will get a good player here

I want a shooter, hairston preferrably, and a backup pg, ennis at 9...

Walker - Ennis

Hairston - Neal

MKG - Henderson

Zeller - McRoberts

Jefferson - Biyombo

Would still have a ton of cap space and a very competitive team before you even begin free agency

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I wouldn't be upset if LaVine was the pick

Up. Explosive, has that quick twitch trait off the dribble. Don't go crazy when I say it, but he has similarities of Westbrook.

He's a little lean but that can be fixed. I like him.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

At this point I think id most prefer Ennis at 9 (slightly reaching but what the hell)

And Hairston at 24.

Kemba / Ennis / Ridnour

Hairston / Hendo / Neal

MKG / CDR

Zeller / ?

Al / Biz

I assume Mcribs is leaving.

Yup!

Assuming that Randle, Noah, Smart, and Gordon don't fall I would love Ennis. I really like Harris or Stauskas at 9, but the more I think deep into it the more I want Ennis. I believe Ennis is a legitimate upgrade over Kemba at the end of the day. The kid is a floor generator! High IQ, take great care of the ball, vision, shoot the ball well, etc.

If we can get Gordon Hayward or a guy like Hairston / Glenn Robinson III at 24, I'd be happy.

PG: Kemba Walker / Tyler Ennis

SG: Gordon Hayward / Gerald Henderson / Gary Neal

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist / Jeff Taylor

PF: Cody Zeller / Cleanthony Early

C: Al Jefferson / Bismack Biyombo

or

PG: Kemba Walker / Tyler Ennis

SG: PJ Hairston / Gerald Henderson / Gary Neal

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist / Jeff Taylor

PF: Greg Monroe / Cody Zeller

C: Al Jefferson / Bismack Biyombo

The prospects that interest me at #9 are:

- Aaron Gordon: excellent defender and athleticism, with room to improve offensively.

- Nik Stauskas: excellent shooter, and could be a good replacement for Henderson or a scoring option off the bench.

- Gary Harris: talented all round player, good offense and defense. Could start or come off the bench.

- Doug McDermott: would give us added fire power whether he starts or comes off the bench.

Archived