• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D Hixon tares ACL at Bears OTA

PantherFeez

I still think that the throw to Ginn made that game. Cam hung in the pocket, got smacked in the face and launched the ball. That was the moment he looked like he had arrived (yes I was there for the Patriots game and watched the other comebacks) but that throw and catch was amazing. The Hixon TD was icing on what was mostly a terrible cake.

Damn! feel bad for Hixon. thanks for winning us that game against the Saints! Seems like he's gonna hang it up after his third ACL tear.......this further proves TD is a freak of nature.

Well I think the difference is, TD has the talent to be one of the best linebackers in football, and had the confidence that he could return to that level and start for years.  Hixon has been in the league for years, and even when healthy, hasn't been able to start(and certainly wouldn't be starting with the Bears).  Our WR core was not good last year, and Hixon caught like 4 passes total?  

It's alot harder to motivate yourself to rehab and come back to be the 5th WR on the roster and in your late 20s, he will probably be cut with an injury settlement, and no team is going to pick him up coming off a 3rd ACL tear and no little to no production prior to that.

Archived