• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 UEFA Champions League

• 4 weeks later...

Gotze looked poor. Dante and Boateng looked asleep. Neuer made some great saves but looked shaky as well. This team is missing Ribery and Robben on the wings.

I read an article last January stating that the center defence was the one vulnerability the squad had and if we were to lose that would be our downfall. Then they liked list against Real.

Had two transfer windows to fix the problem and yet here we sit, a year later, and it is the same story with the same characters.

I have never trusted Boateng and note Dante seems clueless too.

You are definitely right about missing Robben and Ribery, we are a totally different, and very normal team without them.

I disagree on Neuer though. All three goals were one on one situations and really Boateng should have had an OG if not for Neuer's quick reflexes.

Real reeling after Modric and Bale were injured on Saturday. Already without those two world class players, now Benzema is likely out. Isco will likely fill one spot, but are we really looking at Chicharito starting in the Champions League v Atletico? HAHAHAHAHA

Archived