• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Poor guy just wants out. Doesn't care where he goes anymore. Juventus, RM, Arsenal, Liverpool.....whatever. 

Yep, but no one can afford his asking price.  Juve wants him on 1 year loan.  Monaco will be smart to sell him now because he will be almost 30 when next season starts and his price will be no more than 20m pounds.

Yep, but no one can afford his asking price.  Juve wants him on 1 year loan.  Monaco will be smart to sell him now because he will be almost 30 when next season starts and his price will be no more than 20m pounds.

They wanted 20m just for a loan to RM. HAHAHA

David Ornstein

BBC Sport

Falcao to the Premier League?

Football

Posted at 15:01

Radamel Falcao

"Arsenal are in talks with Monaco striker Radamel Falcao's agent over a possible loan move. The Gunners are also in the market for a defensive midfielder that can play centre-back too."

Looks like Arsenal are willing to pay 20m loan move.

Might be more due diligence than anything else. 

I wouldn't touch BR with a 6 foot pole. 

But I think Wenger would prefer younger option.

Actually BR isn't bad for basically tweeting news pooled from other outlets... but so far as their "writers" are concerned?

Yeah, those guys pretty much suck ass. It's a bunch of fans posting their opinions is all.

Capoue has been awesome at CDM anyways. Add in Sandro and Bentaleb, when is this guy ever going to see the pitch?

Capoue got too much heckling from our fans and a bad rap last year, and even though I have a  man-crush on Beast, thought he was the better player to start for us. Glad to see him getting his chances with Poch, he's a solid CDM.

I agree though, that if this possible new guy plays CDM as well, he'll never see the field behind that lineup.

Holy shitballs, ManUre.... how many more players are they going to buy this summer??

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9447500/transfer-news-manchester-united-agree-fee-to-sign-daley-blind-from-ajax

Now they're out for Blind too? Oh, I get it... they're trying to buy a title again, like in the past and how ManC and Chelsea have done.

When the hell is FIFA FFP going to investigate their "deal" with Adidas? It's painfully obvious to anyone not associated with the club or company that something is extremely fishy.

Archived