• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers' Benjamin focused on clicking with Cam, not replacing Smith

rayzor

good, because panthers are very close to a superbowl. now just need them to gel together with chemistry.

And we'll stay close and get no closer as long as Shula is the OC calling the plays.  Don't forget his ineptness and let the great regular season record fool you.  Ask any TB fan how it felt to have him poo the bed come playoff time with a great defense holding the opposition to next to nothing on the scoreboard.

Let me preface this by saying I didnt read the tweets in the OP, but Smitty has me jacked for that Ravens game. He's talking trash and I'm so ready for some blood and guts.

Before anybody whines, I have no problem with Steve or him trash talking. But if he's gonna do it, I'm gonna get fired up. Bring it 89.

Hes that good, ive said it before. Megatron is the type of player you literally trade all 7 of your draft picks to move up and get. Dude is worth trading an entire draft for. He just cant be stopped and is a game changing player that makes your entire offense better

Sad thing is that he could go out just like Barry Sanders did.... Being a GOAT type position player on a team that could never get it all together. Lions fans got to be worried that they are seeing it happen again.

Let me preface this by saying I didnt read the tweets in the OP, but Smitty has me jacked for that Ravens game. He's talking trash and I'm so ready for some blood and guts.

Before anybody whines, I have no problem with Steve or him trash talking. But if he's gonna do it, I'm gonna get fired up. Bring it 89.

you should read the OP. it's got nothing really to do with that trash talking or really much about smitty other than basically what it says in the title. it's about where benjamin's head is at and it's in a good place.

Hes that good, ive said it before. Megatron is the type of player you literally trade all 7 of your draft picks to move up and get. Dude is worth trading an entire draft for. He just cant be stopped and is a game changing player that makes your entire offense better

The fact that the Lions still suck suggests that not even Calvin Johnson is worth such a silly trade.

Archived