• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Straight up: Who are you sold on at #9?

davos

Ok god. Not saying they will be but u sure as hell don't know. Your opinion dosent make it factual.

Sincerely the guy that dosent act like he knows it all.

Of course my opinion matters.

Yours truly,

"Morrison will be a bust" & "MKG isn't worth the #2 pick."

I'll be right again.

Of course my opinion matters.

Yours truly,

"Morrison will be a bust" & "MKG isn't worth the #2 pick."

I'll be right again.

Your arguing with yourself. Are u saying u gonna be right about McDermott and stauskas not being superstars. We'll hell I would prolly agree with ya. If u are saying they will bust then that's your opinion. Don't think that will happen. But idk bc I'm not a know it all cock diesel like you. So thanks for enlightenment on something u have no clue about.

Your arguing with yourself. Are u saying u gonna be right about McDermott and stauskas not being superstars. We'll hell I would prolly agree with ya. If u are saying they will bust then that's your opinion. Don't think that will happen. But idk bc I'm not a know it all cock diesel like you. So thanks for enlightenment on something u have no clue about.

Why ask that question when I stated it directly?

I would love it, although I am not expecting it to happen, they never pick the guy I want.

Yeah I know how u feel. If rankle falls then that's a no brainer I think. They will take him. But I don't think they will take Gordon after taking zeller. And plus he's very raw. But he has tremendous upside and athleticism

Yeah I know how u feel. If rankle falls then that's a no brainer I think. They will take him. But I don't think they will take Gordon after taking zeller. And plus he's very raw. But he has tremendous upside and athleticism

I agree, I would be stunned if they took Randle.  Of course, they have stunned me before, be nice to have that feeling for a good reason.

Parsons > McDermott & Stauskas combined.

lol maybe on defence, but id argue that both are going to be better scorers in the nba than him. would you trade the #9 pick for him then? personally id struggle to part with such a high pick for him, based upon me thinking that he has probably already reached close to his ceiling. im intrigued by just how good mcdermott could be at then nba level 

lol maybe on defence, but id argue that both are going to be better scorers in the nba than him. would you trade the #9 pick for him then? personally id struggle to part with such a high pick for him, based upon me thinking that he has probably already reached close to his ceiling. im intrigued by just how good mcdermott could be at then nba level 

I would take Parsons over anyone in this draft outside of Wiggins, Parker, and possibly Exum.

Archived