• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Straight up: Who are you sold on at #9?

davos

Let's say we don't move/trade and we pick, which guys outside the obvious are you definitely sold on for us?

I'm not just saying who will be good but who fits and who makes the most sense.

I've really come to like Harris and James Young (Hardaway-esque at times)

Overall, I find the class outside of the 2s kinda hard to figure out so thought this could be a good draft build up thread.

Whatsayyou??

I am sold on the shooting of Staskas and McDermott but not their defense

I am sold on the scoring ability of TJW but not his jump shot or court awareness.

I am not really 100% sold on any of them, but if I were they probably wouldn't be available at #9.

I do think this is a deep class where you will be able to get a quality player at #9 with several different options

Let's say we don't move/trade and we pick, which guys outside the obvious are you definitely sold on for us?

I'm not just saying who will be good but who fits and who makes the most sense.

I've really come to like Harris and James Young (Hardaway-esque at times)

Overall, I find the class outside of the 2s kinda hard to figure out so thought this could be a good draft build up thread.

Whatsayyou??

Other than the top projected 8 guys:

(1) Harris

(2) Young

(3) Lavine

(4) Ennis

(5) Stauskas

Other than the top projected 8 guys:

(1) Harris

(2) Young

(3) Lavine

(4) Ennis

(5) Stauskas

I do not want Lavine.  He is a low production work out warrior.  He may end up being the Bismack Biyombo of guards.

And would you rather have Ennis over Payton?   I have my questions about Payton, but I would take him over Ennis

I do not want Lavine. He is a low production work out warrior. He may end up being the Bismack Biyombo of guards.

And would you rather have Ennis over Payton? I have my questions about Payton, but I would take him over Ennis

I agree with you on Lavine, but the kid can straight up knock down 3s. Boy has deep NBA range. I'm not even talking about wanting him due to huge upside and athleticism. I could careless about that.

I'm a fan of Payton, but Ennis is a day 1 starter. Much safer pick and high basketball IQ. Size is the only concern.

Archived