• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Straight up: Who are you sold on at #9?

davos

I am sold on the shooting of Staskas and McDermott but not their defense

I am sold on the scoring ability of TJW but not his jump shot or court awareness.

I am not really 100% sold on any of them, but if I were they probably wouldn't be available at #9.

I do think this is a deep class where you will be able to get a quality player at #9 with several different options

Pretty much this. Not totally sold on any one player, but there also isn't any one player that I would hate to pick. We'll hopefully get a good player, but maybe not a really great player.

Trade the pick, like I said before. I'd rather have a vet than any of the guys projected around #9.

Depends on the vet. If it's for Hayward or parsons or in a package to get love or or rondo then yes.

If it's for affalo like some of u want then hell no. Slightly better Hendo? No thank u.

Or Harrison Barnes hahahah. No. U guys and your fascination for him

Everyone at 9 will have holes. Unless Randle falls into our laps, I would happy with any shooter...Stauskas, McD, Harris. Even though it would be a major reach, I could even talk myself into TJW at 9 if they took him just because I have always liked him.

Archived