• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA vs. Portugal

Oh so now that he performed well against Portugal, Portugal has a bad midfield... I've told you before that technical teams don't frustrate technical teams.. Speed teams frustrate technical teams.

Make up your fricken mind dude, watching you straddle the fence on so many issues is pathetic.

With you it's... if this player does well, wait til next game til he plays this team and it honestly make a you look foolish.

Oh and I'm not bent out of shape at all, I'm ecstatic that we have a chance to advance out of the toughest group in the World Cup.

Just let him be, he's a mega troll about soccer nothing he says makes any sense. Told me Portugal was gonna wipe their plates clean of us even if Ronaldo didn't play like 2 weeks ago. He's a jackass

Germany's midfield played the same subpar game against Ghana that Bradley did. Khedira got ran ragged and had to be subbed out.

Ghana's speed would be a problem for every team in this World Cup, they showed that yesterday.

Finally, I never said Bradley was elite but I believe he's an above average midfielder and field general when you compare him to the rest of the world. He obviously did something right since he got nicknames like the Midfield Sergeant, the American Marine, and General Bradley during his tenure in Serie A with Roma.

I hardly think so. Five minutes was appropriate with all the injuries America was sporting towards the end and all the subs that went in. Regardless, it is trivial. I hope you're not forming conspiracy theories from this. This game was slowed down by various players from both sides in order to milk the clock.

All the injuries? Lol

Again no conspiracy. Just that 5 mins was bull poo. Happens all the time.

Not sure who said it but he was dead on...

@TaylorTwellman: Was just told slow Zusi sub added 1 extra minute of time. Was 4' then 4th official changed board when he walked slowly. #USA

Not sure what you want him to do... he jogged off the field in the 90th minute. At that point players are usually walking off the field.

That never happens lol

I still don't know why we played 3 CBs with a high line one minute to go. I would have put on a defensive winger.

Gonzalez was brought in to do one job and he was caught 30 yards up field when CR7 put the ball on Varela's head...

That was infuriating because he was brought in for Zusi who apparently jogged off slow which added an extra minute of time...

Archived