• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

Translation:

Durant won't be a free agent for two more years, but ESPN is already oiling up the hype machine to push Durant to Washington.

Except it wasn't ESPN.

The sources are apparently people that are close to Durant's camp who relayed his message to the Washington Post.

I wouldn't necessarily dispel the rumor, Durant is from the D.C. area and homecomings are becoming more and more popular.

Except it wasn't ESPN.

The sources are apparently people that are close to Durant's camp who relayed his message to the Washington Post.

I wouldn't necessarily dispel the rumor, Durant is from the D.C. area and homecomings are becoming more and more popular.

Stephen A. Smith reported this garbage. Who does he work for, btw?

Homecomings aren't becoming popular. LeBron didn't go back to Cleveland because it's home. He went back to Cleveland because they have a stacked roster.

If Durant leaves Westbrook & Ibaka to team up with Wall & Gortat he is a pretty dumb fella.

I didn't realize Stephen A. reported it.

Regardless, that doesn't make it wrong. It could just be speculation or there could be something to it.

Personally, I think there could be something there. Whether you want to believe it or not, homecomings are becoming popular. I don't see the excuse of Cleveland having a stacked roster being a valid argument. At the very best, they look like a three seed to me with a lot of inexperience. Not to mention, would you rather love in Cleveland or Miami?

If LeBron wanted a stacked roster, he'd be better off in a number of places. Certainly the roster made it more attractive than MIA but there's ample reason to believe it was always a two city race and home played a big part.

Sent from my VS890 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If LeBron wanted a stacked roster, he'd be better off in a number of places. Certainly the roster made it more attractive than MIA but there's ample reason to believe it was always a two city race and home played a big part.

Sent from my VS890 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I agree.

Outside of Irving and LeBron that roster has a lot of question marks.

Thompson has been decent, Bennett has been awful, Waiters is an enigma, Wiggins is unproven, and Andy V is average.

That's far from stacked.

Stephen A. Smith reported this garbage. Who does he work for, btw?

Homecomings aren't becoming popular. LeBron didn't go back to Cleveland because it's home. He went back to Cleveland because they have a stacked roster.

If Durant leaves Westbrook & Ibaka to team up with Wall & Gortat he is a pretty dumb fella.

I have some home cooking that works for me, send Hendo to Philly for Thad Young and bring me Lance.  Now that's what I call home cooking

I didn't realize Stephen A. reported it.

Regardless, that doesn't make it wrong. It could just be speculation or there could be something to it.

Personally, I think there could be something there. Whether you want to believe it or not, homecomings are becoming popular. I don't see the excuse of Cleveland having a stacked roster being a valid argument. At the very best, they look like a three seed to me with a lot of inexperience. Not to mention, would you rather love in Cleveland or Miami?

LeBron could still live in Miami more days out of the year than Cleveland if he wants to.

I've never understood that argument. It's not a normal job like you or I would have where you actually live in that city year round.

LeBron could still live in Miami more days out of the year than Cleveland if he wants to.

I've never understood that argument. It's not a normal job like you or I would have where you actually live in that city year round.

He had a house in Cleveland while he was living in Miami.

So obviously Cleveland is home and it clearly played a big role in his decision.

He had a house in Cleveland while he was living in Miami.

So obviously Cleveland is home and it clearly played a big role in his decision.

You asked where I would rather live. I simply implied that one could play in Cleveland & still live in Miami.

Archived