• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

People keep thinking that Kemba is the Kemba of UCONN. He was a great college player, but now an above average NBA pg. if you can upgrade then you do so. EB is def an upgrade.

I would have to say that Kemba is a better passer.

The only thing about trading for EB is will he fit our system? Many players succeed because they are in the right system, yes some players can fit into any system but there are also some that are the product of a system. If EB can fit our system then I say yes why not.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Idk if Eric Bledsoe is twice the player Kemba is, what is your proof?

Yes he averages more ppg but there is more to a player than his scoring ability and also the system he's playing in and the players around him could effect how good/bad his stats are.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

If Kemba scored as much as EB, Chuck would whine about "he shoots too much, he needs to pass!" I don't listen to people who aren't objective on here.

Cuts out about 99% of people ITT

I don't believe that bullshit one bit. You guys read so much into these crap that they put out.

MJ wanted Lance bc he wanted Lance. It just so happens that Lance and Kemba both were from NY. They never played together too other than one outside game.

Lance as enough of a relationship with Kemba to drop his name in his horrible rap song.

Archived