• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA vs. Belgium

I just can't believe Wondolowski missed that fuging sitter. I mean, on one end you have Tim Howard standing on his fuging head to save the team, and on the other you have Wondolowski all "la-ti-da" casually going for the goal that could send us through.

Leave Wondolowski in Brasil. He's an adult, he'll figure it out.

I just can't believe Wondolowski missed that fuging sitter. I mean, on one end you have Tim Howard standing on his fuging head to save the team, and on the other you have Wondolowski all "la-ti-da" casually going for the goal that could send us through.

Leave Wondolowski in Brasil. He's an adult, he'll figure it out.

Yeah that was a high school finish. You can't blame anyone for 120 mins but poke that in dude.

You are certainly disapointed and sad but despite an ultra domination by Belgium you never gave up, and Howard IS the best GK of this world cup.

15 saves this is very impressive, you should have been destroyed without Howard.

For the next world cup all you need is a better defense.

You are certainly disapointed and sad but despite an ultra domination by Belgium you never gave up, and Howard IS the best GK of this world cup.

15 saves this is very impressive, you should have been destroyed without Howard.

For the next world cup all you need is a better defense.

Word on the street is that it was 16. And it wasn't a "ultra domination" as you put it because that would mean they would have ran up the score.

Someone give this freak a timeout.

No he's right, it was a pretty thorough domination. Scorelines never tell the entire story in Soccer. Most non American news outlets credit Howard with 15 saves.

It's hard to say "well fix the D and you're good" in 4 years a bunch of guys will be out of the picture and new ones will take their place.

No he's right, it was a pretty thorough domination. Scorelines never tell the entire story in Soccer. Most non American news outlets credit Howard with 15 saves.

It's hard to say "well fix the D and you're good" in 4 years a bunch of guys will be out of the picture and new ones will take their place.

So get ready for the 2022 Wordl cup then, in USA? and not that *beep* Qatar. :lol:

Green will be 27 at the summit of his career.

8 years it's nothing, 8 years we almost won another, but Zidane headbutted Materazzi.

4 Years ago our team was unable to find the way out of the bus, time is passing fast.

I have no problem with Donovan being dropped. Wondo was put on to link play because Dempsey refused to. Maybe Donovan buries that shot or maybe he never gets in position. Maybe he starts drama because he's not starting and distracts the team. Donovan physically is not the same player he was 8 years ago.

Toundra we could be great 4 years from now, my only point is you never know. Green could be an absolute superstar and tear his ACL a month before the World Cup. We had a similar saga with Charlie Davies. The biggest problem with USA is depth. Hopefully we can improve.

Michael Bradley played his best 15 minutes of Soccer in the 2nd extra time. He was receiving the ball from a deep lying position and picking out passes.

Archived