• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup: Quarter-Finals

Goondal

Beginning to think the match fix talk is more than just talk... seems as if FIFA is getting exactly the matches and excitement they want.

Still not ready to don my tin foil hat yet, but I'm at least open to the idea now.

Beginning to think the match fix talk is more than just talk... seems as if FIFA is getting exactly the matches and excitement they want.

Still not ready to don my tin foil hat yet, but I'm at least open to the idea now.

I'm with u homie

If the Netherlands wins this, which it looks like they will with how the outcomes have been lately. That means that it may be Germany Vs Brazil, Argentina Vs. Netherlands. 

FIFA needs Brazil to go to the Final, so the opponent could mean that another neighbor would be in it. Argentina. 

If the Netherlands wins this, which it looks like they will with how the outcomes have been lately. That means that it may be Germany Vs Brazil, Argentina Vs. Netherlands.

FIFA needs Brazil to go to the Final, so the opponent could mean that another neighbor would be in it. Argentina.

That's what I'm thinking. Brazil vs Argentina

I would tihnk that they would have wanted to see Spain as the fourth semi-finalist. 

Archived