• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Hairston punched a high school kid tonight?

SCP

Stay out of YMCA gyms for fugs sake. I get that he has an ego, probably wanted to walk in their now a pro and show off. It's tacky and juvenile. I bet he's about to get a stern talking to from the brass.

I'm am going to take a wild guess as to what happened based on what has been said. The first hit was probably an accident and just getting too physical playing defense.

Dude probably got pissed because he got hit in the head, got up in PJ'S face and PJ hit him or pushed him in the face or neck, and then the fight got broken up.

Poo happens every day. I have gotten into shoving matches with NBA players several times playing pick up. Poo happens

I'm am going to take a wild guess as to what happened based on what has been said. The first hit was probably an accident and just getting too physical playing defense.

Dude probably got pissed because he got hit in the head, got up in PJ'S face and PJ hit him or pushed him in the face or neck, and then the fight got broken up.

Poo happens every day. I have gotten into shoving matches with NBA players several times playing pick up. Poo happens

have you now?

In hind sight. These tweets are hilarious

So you got your ass beat? RT“@mrb_4life_23: I want to make this clear, I DID NOT HIT PJ OR THROW ANY PUNCHES!”

— NBA RETWEET (@RTNBA)

July 7, 2014

@Stop_TryingMe @mrb_4life_23 bitch boy. Want some fuging attention. Local ass n****

Y'all call this a kid? Looks damn near 35. --- “@mrb_4life_23: I want to make this clear, I DID NOT HIT PJ OR THROW ANY PUNCHES!”

— Loopy ⛳️ (@nineironpro29)

July 7, 2014

LOL right?? He was running that lip. Got it busted - “@tvisgreat: @mrb_4life_23 You're saying he just came up to you and suckerpunched you?”

— Loopy ⛳️ (@nineironpro29)

July 7, 2014

Archived