• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LEBRON TO CLEVELAND! (OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED)

bLACKpANTHER

The wolves have no leverage. The warriors aren't even willing to give up Klay Thompson to get him. If the Cavs play their cards right they can have both Love and Wiggins. 

I think the Wolves have more leverage now that Bron signed. The Cavs must put some veteran guys around James. Love is the perfect fit. Wiggins is still a gamble at this point. I don't think the Wolves take anything  from the Cavs if Wiggins isn't included. Don't be surprised if the Warriors don't change their mind about Klay now.

I'm shocked most Cavs fans would rather have Wiggins than Love. I'd make that trade in a sec if I was Cleveland.

I wouldn't send them crap for the trade. Give them what you want to dump. I'd rather wait a year instead of helping Minny build a team for a Guy they will have on the books for 1 year. Love already knows the Cavs want him. It will probably be the first place he calls next year in free agency.

Minny has a weak position they are trying to make demands from.

Archived