• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News Report: Stephenson battle down to Hornets, Pacers, and Mavs

teeray

Lance would be 1st string SG, no doubt...

1st unit:

Kemba

Lance (fa)

MKG

Williams (fa)

Al

2nd unit:

Nelson (fa)

Hendo/Neal

Taylor/CDR (fa)

Zeller/Vonleh

Biz

Not sure if we can get both Lance and Nelson, but would def love it if happen.

Lance will be 1st string SG, but he would instantly be our best floor generator.

I guess with us striking out on Hayward we could afford to overpay for Stephenson.

4yrs/$44mil ($11 per) for Stephenson

3 yrs/$16.5mil ($5.5 per) for Hinrich

Then s-n-a-t-c-h McRoberts back from the Heat with the rest of it.

Funny that the word ****** gets deleted without breaking the letters apart. 

We need to act quick. The Rockets are rumored to be taking up every hour of the 72 hours they are alotted to match the Parsons offer sheet (screwing with the Mavs).

Go ahead and give him a 4X10 and let's call it an offseason.

It's got to be higher then 10.   The Pacers can free up the space to go up to 11.3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Pacers have to free up anything salary-wise, unless they're just trying to stay below the tax. They hold his bird rights and should be able to offer him as high as a max deal if they wanted?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Pacers have to free up anything salary-wise, unless they're just trying to stay below the tax. They hold his bird rights and should be able to offer him as high as a max deal if they wanted?

Yes, managment has stated they want to stay below the lux tax.  If we offer high enough theat they match going over at least we get some money back.

Archived