• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bonnell now saying Hornets are players for Lance.

PantherBrew

By the way, $20 bucks says we have been involved the whole time and Bonnell is trying to save face.

DAMN YOU BONNELL!!!

Lol at Bonnell.

The fans are so dumb right?

We knew we were interested two weeks ago.  This is why I don't subscribe to the observer.  I'd rather read around the big square in my screen on their website.

Lol at Bonnell.

The fans are so dumb right?

We knew we were interested two weeks ago. This is why I don't subscribe to the observer. I'd rather read around the big square in my screen on their website.

Bonnell was on David Glenn show just yesterday and was all shitty about it too.

That is where he said it was some Stephenson people trying to make him money by leaking false info to national writers

I'm sorry, but this lineup would be amazing

Walker/Roberts

Born Ready/Hendo/PJ

MKG/Marvin/Taylor

Boozer/Zeller/Vonleh

Jefferson/Biz

That's assuming we trade Neal instead of Hendo. I think we will still end up trading Zeller or Taylor

I'm sorry, but this lineup would be amazing

Walker/Roberts

Born Ready/Hendo/PJ

MKG/Marvin/Taylor

Boozer/Zeller/Vonleh

Jefferson/Biz

That's assuming we trade Neal instead of Hendo. I think we will still end up trading Zeller or Taylor

Henderson will go bye bye if they're trying to get Boozer. He's a finished product with the 2nd highest salary on the team. Taylor makes peanuts & Zeller is too young & valuable of an investment still.

Stephenson/Hairston/Neal would be great. All-Star caliber SG with a pair of streaky shooters backing him up. Good chance at least one of PJ/Neal can get hot on any given night, roll with the hot hand as the relief guy.

Archived