• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

The Dallas Mavericks had a two-year, $20 million offer on the table to Stephenson, contingent on the Houston Rockets matching their offer for forward Chandler Parsons. If Houston had matched, Stephenson would have signed with Dallas, sources said.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11221796/lance-stephenson-charlotte-hornets-3-year-27-million-deal?src=mobile&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F4ePiz5Tq9l%22%7D

Again. Thanks, Houston.

This is the exact reason why free cap space is important. Without the Pacers hands being tied this never would have happened. The Pacers trying to screw him in a long term deal and not willing to reduce the years show they knew he was important piece to the puzzle. All this just added fuel to the fire making Lance more willing to leave his mentor.

Oh they are pissed. Just check twitter

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

I was reading through tweets and some fans are like "man, Anthony Davis and Lance Stephenson are going to be awesome together" and "the hornets are still barely a playoff team in the West"

Dumbasses don't even know about the name changes.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Premium Member

May 2010

Set twerking dizzy.

Rep Level

What I don't like is that Charlotte ran Hayward's numbers to the max screwing us and still end up with a player arguably better at a more reasonable price. I dislike this Cho guy

Lol

Archived