• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

I still don't see why we have to drop anyone.

All I am saying is if we did, Neal would both be the easiest to trade with a manageable salary and it being an expiring contract.

I also think he would be most likely to get buried on the bench

Again. Thanks, Houston.

Isn't it beautiful when things come full circle?

The Rockets tried to gouge us for that bum Asik last season and then traded him for peanuts to NOP. then they gambled by letting Parsons test the market. He signs elsewhere, they end up downgrading for an older Ariza, AND by letting the Mavs sign Parsons, enabled us to get the best remaining player in FA signed to a sweetheart of a deal.

I still don't see why we have to drop anyone.

All I am saying is if we did, Neal would both be the easiest to trade with a manageable salary and it being an expiring contract.

I also think he would be most likely to get buried on the bench

I agree! I think we should keep our depth UNLESS we can upgrade considerably but I wouldn't mind keeping the roster. Let's be honest, Neal & Hendo are two different players and both could be valuable. 

Im just excited that for the first time we have 2 first round draft picks that we can develop and won't be rushed into the lineup.  

This is just a crazy good, young group that we have created to go with Big Al. 

Noah - 18 

MKG - 20

Zeller - 21

PJ - 21 

Biz - 21 

Lance -23

Kemba - 24

Taylor - 25

So right now our Big 3 is Big Al, Kemba, Lance. We hope one or two can develop between MKG, Zeller, Biz, PJ, Noah and we got the Big 5! :)

I'm not sure how I feel we should approach the depth situation at SG now. For so long, we have lacked scorers and outside shooters. Now we have Lance, Neal, and PJ all at the two guard. Hendo provides great D but isn't all that efficient offensively. So, do we keep all four guys or move one? Then do you risk not having enough scoring or giving up a great defender?

I'm not sure how I feel we should approach the depth situation at SG now. For so long, we have lacked scorers and outside shooters. Now we have Lance, Neal, and PJ all at the two guard. Hendo provides great D but isn't all that efficient offensively. So, do we keep all four guys or move one? Then do you risk not having enough scoring or giving up a great defender?

PJ goes to the D-league if nobody is moved. 

Neal is the easiest to move bc he's an expiring but he is our outside threat so I doubt they do this. 

Hendo is the fan fav to be moved but I see him being our 6th man off the bench bc I don't think we can move his contract. 

2nd Unit

PG- Roberts

SG- Hendo/Neal

SF- Taylor/Hendo (wouldn't be surprised to see him and Neal at the same time)

PF - Zeller/Vonleh 

C- Biz

Archived