• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Hornets matchup against Top Teams in East

bLACKpANTHER

The East should come down to us and the Bulls at least this season. How deep we go in the playoffs depends a lot on the development of Vonleh and Hairston and if MKG can figure out that jumpshot. Once the playoffs start, MKG is the only starter I would have questions about and we at least saw against the Heat how well he defended LeBron most of the time.

I think we will get very little out of Vonleh this season.  He is so young and so raw that it is likely to take a few seasons to tap into his potential.

But, Williams, Zeller, Al, Biyombo can hold their own inside.

If MKG finds even a decent mid range jumper, he is HUGE for us.

Vonleh isn't gonna play much at all the next 2-3 seasons. Hell, Kobe Bryant barely played at all his first two seasons. He's still a kid. He's only 18. It's gonna take him 2-3 years before he's even ready to play meaningful minutes. Then it'll be another 2-3 years after that before he starts to reach his potential.

Vonleh won't be a finished product for 6-8 years. I look forward to people labeling him a bust in December and trashing him for the next 3-4 years.

Marv and Thompson are about equal. wall and Irving are better than Kemba especially if you say Lowry is better than Kemba. Pierce is probably equal to MKG right now s well. I really disagree with a lot of your opinion on your choices but it's America so have fun with it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Vonleh isn't gonna play much at all the next 2-3 seasons. Hell, Kobe Bryant barely played at all his first two seasons. He's still a kid. He's only 18. It's gonna take him 2-3 years before he's even ready to play meaningful minutes. Then it'll be another 2-3 years after that before he starts to reach his potential.

Vonleh won't be a finished product for 6-8 years. I look forward to people labeling him a bust in December and trashing him for the next 3-4 years.

you are on that next level dumb poo.  no offense though.  

I'm so sick of the Kemba bashing around here. He gets no credit. But bc a guy went to duke and was a #1 overal pick and is part of espn's hype he's he better than Kemba. He plays no defense. Dosent make his team mates better and isn't much of a leader.

Give me Kemba everyday. He's got heart leadership and drive to win. That in my eyes put him at atleast the same level as Irving bc he has none of those things. Don't get me wrong he has talent but it's selfish talent and he plays for him and dosent help his team. Couldn't make the playoffs and honestly I don't think he ever would've if Lebron hadn't came.

He needs to actually attempt to play defense, be a leader, and make his teammates better before he's crowned. Just bc he has few dribble moves and ankle breakers don't mean $hit. Overated

i used the = symbol not >

if i had to give an edge, it probably would go to Kyrie but i feel they are very similarly matched

Nov 1. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 23pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 2 stl

K.Irving -- 16pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 0 stl

Nov 15. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 12pts - 7 ast - 5 reb - 5 stl

K.Irving -- 18pts - 10 ast - 2 reb - 2 stl

Mar 7. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 20pts - 14 ast - 3 reb - 2 stl

K.Irving -- 13pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 2 stl

Apr 5. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 20pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 3 stl

K.Irving -- 44pts - 8 ast - 7 reb - 3 stl

i look at that and i see kyrie eating kemba's lunch based just on stats.  and that is w/o lebron and possibly love on his team.  kyrie is gonna ball out.  it shouldn't hurt anybody's feelings to admit that.

I'm so sick of the Kemba bashing around here. He gets no credit. But bc a guy went to duke and was a #1 overal pick and is part of espn's hype he's he better than Kemba. He plays no defense. Dosent make his team mates better and isn't much of a leader.

Give me Kemba everyday. He's got heart leadership and drive to win. That in my eyes put him at atleast the same level as Irving bc he has none of those things. Don't get me wrong he has talent but it's selfish talent and he plays for him and dosent help his team. Couldn't make the playoffs and honestly I don't think he ever would've if Lebron hadn't came.

He needs to actually attempt to play defense, be a leader, and make his teammates better before he's crowned. Just bc he has few dribble moves and ankle breakers don't mean $hit. Overated

i grew up in charlotte...born and raised.  never seen duke nor unc campus.  give me kyrie and only an idiot would argue it's close.  

i grew up in charlotte...born and raised. never seen duke nor unc campus. give me kyrie and only an idiot would argue it's close.

Yeah of course u only answer to that part of the post. Idc where your from. Only an idiot would argue that kyrie is so much better bc clearly all u watched was his highlights and not his defense. So shush and go watch some more espn. You belong there.

I'll take Kemba and I'm glad and happy to have him as my point guard. If your not then I suggest u take your a$$ to Cleveland.

Player A: 21ppg/6ast/3reb

Player B: 18ppg/6ast/4reb

Difference is player A was the number one scoring option in Cleveland. And player B was number two option behind big al who had high amounts of shots.

But guys kyrie has ankle breakers and is boss. He's better. But for some reason they average the same thing and Kemba was the number 2 option. Hmmm I guess I'm a idiot. I want player b

Player A: 21ppg/6ast/3reb

Player B: 18ppg/6ast/4reb

Difference is player A was the number one scoring option in Cleveland. And player B was number two option behind big al who had high amounts of shots.

But guys kyrie has ankle breakers and is boss. He's better. But for some reason they average the same thing and Kemba was the number 2 option. Hmmm I guess I'm a idiot. I want player b

difference is player A is a few years younger and has yet to play with anything close to playoff talent.

look i love kemba, but he isn't irving.  WTF is that so hard for some to admit on here.  we got henderson needs to be cut, kemba is better than kyrie, vonleh and kobe being compared together, what else?  

Archived