• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dbeat's 2014 Panthers iPhone schedule

dbeat

New year, new schedule design. Sized for iPhone 5 and up, this schedule is designed to fit into your lock screen. This'll work with smaller iPhones as well, just crop off the top. Hope you all enjoy!

hnnkpZ8.png

Dude, I really appreciate these so thanks a ton man. I believe this is year 3 of these? That or that's about how long I've checked the huddle daily. Damn time flies feels like it wasn't long at all when last years came out! We know its that time of the year when dbeat's awesome poo comes out!

Thanks again dude these are awesome! You are the man.

Thanks everyone!

To clear up the nfl network/CBS thing: From weeks 2-8 all Thursday night football games will be simulcast on NFL Network and CBS. That is the first game just on NFL Network so I made a mistake there. I'll update it soon.

Dude, I really appreciate these so thanks a ton man. I believe this is year 3 of these? That or that's about how long I've checked the huddle daily. Damn time flies feels like it wasn't long at all when last years came out! We know its that time of the year when dbeat's awesome poo comes out!

Thanks again dude these are awesome! You are the man.

Thanks man! Yep this is year 3, and the 5th generation of these. Hard to believe there's been that many now.

I noticed that. But, I thought CBS and NFLN were going to split those TNF games?

Like a simulcast? Why that's so stupid

So many people couldn't watch Thursday Night games because they didn't have NFL Network. Now you can pick up Thursday Night football via an antenna picking up your local CBS channel. Football on Thursdays now is as readily available as it is on Sundays to folks, which is awesome. Football on local TV every Thursday Night = Home Run for the NFL

Archived