• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

Masterclass from Arsenal today. Every goal was top notch. They looked like legitimate title contenders. Might be too little too late though.

Liverpool failed to take their chances, but there was only ever one winner today.

Arsenal got hit with major injury bug from October to early January... Chelsea stayed healthy for majority of the season... That's the difference.

Arsenal got hit with major injury bug from October to early January... Chelsea stayed healthy for majority of the season... That's the difference.

Isn't that always the case though for your guys? They have huge stretches of injuries, come back late, and somehow make top 4, but never top spot?

Yup top 4 looks set in stone.  Liverpool had a good run but looks as if they will come up short.  Had a nice run of good form, I doubt Rodgers is any trouble unless they completely poo the bed to end the season.  If we don't make top 4 next year though I bet he's gone.

Spurs lost easy game at home, giving Liverpool the edge.

I don't know if that was an easy game, as they had a lot of motivation to give us a big F U, especially their boss. But yeah, we definitely gave up points we sorely needed. Honestly, at this point, I've given up on making anything of this season. We did it to ourselves yet again in giving the other teams a game plan:

1. Stop Kane by putting 2-3 players on him at all times

2. Ignore everyone else because they're pretty much poo at scoring

3. Let us have corners all game, because we suck balls at corners

4. Make a run at any  of our defenders, because let's face it, Spurs defense is horrible

Not too hard to figure out, we "Baled" ourselves for another season. It's embarrassing - no one offers any sort of threat outside of Kane. How they keep putting all the weight on one guy to score just amazes me at the sheer stupidity of the top brass.

Archived