• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#TBT School Pride Day

Mark S

They used to allow you to by two meals on one plate. Two pieces of rectangle pizza, two orders of buttered corn, and two chocolate milks. Best lunch they served.

On a side note, who decided that pizza and corn was a viable combination? I used to wonder that every week. Then I moved to the DOminican Republlic, and found that they actually serve corn on thier pizzas. If you get a veggie pizza, or one that has all of the toppings, it comes with corn on it. THat is just wierd to me.

Lol they serve triangle pizza so now it looks more appetizing. Best lunch they serve is I would say is the cheese sticks, again the pizza just does not look appetizing.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I was raised with the mindset of education first, and I'm glad that's the way I was. Thanks as well for the story compliment :)

And what are you studying?

Math first. Science second. Don't worry about those other lesser subjects they just get in the way.

And what are you studying?

Math first. Science second. Don't worry about those other lesser subjects they just get in the way.

My parents tell me the same thing. I also took AP Psychology my freshman year and I will be taking AP Human Geography as a sophomore.

My parents tell me the same thing. I also took AP Psychology my freshman year and I will be taking AP Human Geography as a sophomore.

Take it from someone who lived it. I blew off taking anything more than the minimum in high school. Turns out I'm brilliant and was able to sneak into college Calculus. 

Might I also suggest the Colorado School of Mines? If you have an interest in any of these majors. They don't require a lot of the "core" classes that other colleges require

Take it from someone who lived it. I blew off taking anything more than the minimum in high school. Turns out I'm brilliant and was able to sneak into college Calculus.

Might I also suggest the Colorado School of Mines? If you have an interest in any of these majors. They don't require a lot of the "core" classes that other colleges require

Well thanks for that, I'll look into it. It's still a little early for me, as I'm just about to begin my sophomore year. What did you graduate with?

They used to allow you to by two meals on one plate. Two pieces of rectangle pizza, two orders of buttered corn, and two chocolate milks. Best lunch they served.

On a side note, who decided that pizza and corn was a viable combination? I used to wonder that every week. Then I moved to the DOminican Republlic, and found that they actually serve corn on thier pizzas. If you get a veggie pizza, or one that has all of the toppings, it comes with corn on it. THat is just wierd to m

Still to this day I can not figure it out but when I cook a frozen one for my boys the vegetable is always corn.  Not quite steak and potatoes but it is an under the radar combination.

Not sure what's disturbing about this...  Replace the milk with a glass (large) of Cab and an extra mustard packet and I am in heaven.  I could also put another glass of Cab where the fruit cocktail is but that might be asking too much.  Nostalgia.  Thanks for the visual.

Actually, it was just the best picture I could find quickly with a google image search. lol

I do not find it disturbing either.

Not sure what's disturbing about this... Replace the milk with a glass (large) of Cab and an extra mustard packet and I am in heaven. I could also put another glass of Cab where the fruit cocktail is but that might be asking too much. Nostalgia. Thanks for the visual.

Actually, it was just the best picture I could find quickly with a google image search. lol

I do not find it disturbing either.

You guys are trying to tell me that pizza looks appetizing and that you would willingly eat it?

Archived