• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson's Message To The Team!

DamnItJake!

Does anyone think that Jerry got the team together yesterday to talk to them about Michael Vick? I was just watching ESPN and they said Tony Dungy expects a team to sign him this week and since Fox didn't say "no, we're not interested in signing Michael Vick" maybe we're the team he's talking about. I'm sure Jerry respects Tony Dungy and his opinion of Vick and that he's a changed man off the field. Don't bash me for starting another thread on Michael Vick, I just thought I would bring it up since the players and coaches are being so secretive about what Jerry said to them. Does anyone think that this actually happend or am I the only one that is crazy enough to think Vick would take this team to another level?

Does anyone think that Jerry got the team together yesterday to talk to them about Michael Vick? I was just watching ESPN and they said Tony Dungy expects a team to sign him this week and since Fox didn't say "no, we're not interested in signing Michael Vick" maybe we're the team he's talking about. I'm sure Jerry respects Tony Dungy and his opinion of Vick and that he's a changed man off the field. Don't bash me for starting another thread on Michael Vick, I just thought I would bring it up since the players and coaches are being so secretive about what Jerry said to them. Does anyone think that this actually happend or am I the only one that is crazy enough to think Vick would take this team to another level?

Dungy also said he has fielded at least a dozen calls in the last week, so quit with this bullsh1t already please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know if it does happen, I'll sell my PSL's in a heartbeat.

you thought wrong.

try again on another topic.

plus....you revived a thread from 2006?????/ seriously?

I don't know how in the hell this thread came up when I started a new thread. It is funny though to see the top 10 RB's in 2006 and where they are now lol.

Sorry for starting a "bad thread" guys, didn't know it would piss you off so bad.

Dungy also said he has fielded at least a dozen calls in the last week, so quit with this bullsh1t already please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know if it does happen, I'll sell my PSL's in a heartbeat.

Nobody is going to want to buy those PSL's all tainted with pit bull blood and all.

Why don't you just mail them to me, huh? I'll PM you my address. :D

Nobody is going to want to buy those PSL's all tainted with pit bull blood and all.

Why don't you just mail them to me, huh? I'll PM you my address. :D

Sorry, I had nothing to do with the "dogs", would just get rid of them if the team ever hired Vick.

Your comment was not written very well. :D

Archived