• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game you are currently playing, Also screenshots.

Zinub

Used to have a thread like this in a gaming forum, figured i'd make one here.

For the past few months i've been playing Archeage Alpha. It's a neat game, Pretty massive mmorpg, with Pirate warfare, a Jury system where you can sentence people who murder others of same faction or steal items from farms.

They end up serving time in a prison in game if found guilty anywhere from 1minute to upwards of an hour of jail time. Depending on how many crimes the wanted person commited. They plan to add later on a bribing system to the jurors while you state your case to a jury of your peers.

Those are just a few of the features.

71orlbm.jpg

I've been playing DayZ. It's in alpha so it has a ton of bugs but it's kind of fun to me to roam the world and find stuff. When you die you lose everything. Some people get really trolly and hack to kill people which is sad. But I mostly run around on empty servers and explore. My first player kill was like a rush because you lose everything when you die. Surviving the encounter was kind of euphoric. And I'm not the type to get super emotional with games.

I should probably take screenshots more often.

I have taken way too many i think, I have close to 5GB of screenshots from various pc games and mmorpgs

All those borderlands 2 screenshots got me to start playing again, especially since i finally got the rest of the DLC from the steam summer sale.

Same with crusader kings II, finally got all the DLC from a bubdle sale this past week. I loce tgose ryoes of RTS games.

Also, if anyone who plays The Walking Dead PC games. They have season 2, (all 5 chapters) marked down 60% from $24.99 to $9.99. Just picked it up. Its apart of steams "midweek madness sale" ends on August 29th. :ph34r:

Archived