• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Independence Thread

FuFuLamePoo

i wold definitely get them if I weren't currently in college in Boone, so I would miss some of the games in the spring. We need good attendance if we want a chance at MLS

Yea. I'm really trying to support them as best I can. I want to buy a scarf, but the scarves from yesterday had the website on them. I get it, but I still think it's tacky.

We should definitely pick a few matches for the Huddle soccer contingent to attend together.

Yea. I'm really trying to support them as best I can. I want to buy a scarf, but the scarves from yesterday had the website on them. I get it, but I still think it's tacky.

We should definitely pick a few matches for the Huddle soccer contingent to attend together.

Yep, plus tailgate!

yeah in the summer for sure that would be dope

the 8th is pretty cool.  also kinda interesting to see how the 8th is leading and the 8th logo has colors very similar to those of the colorado rapids who it looks like the Independence will be affiliated with

That's why I voted against 8. I want the Independence to have their own identity. I get it though.

Archived