• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

You want to go out there and play? Think you could do better? Lay off him. Stop hating. Anyone who pins this on him is stupid.

Your first question, yes I want to play, second question, don't know, if I was hurt, I would take myself out of the game, for the team. No hate just reality. Oh, and have a nice day.

Your first question, yes I want to play, second question, don't know, if I was hurt, I would take myself out of the game,

for the team. No hate just reality. Oh, and have a nice day.

Tell me how cam is hurting to the point where he's a detriment to the team? If he took himself out of the game on his own you would call him a pansy. You're a hater dude, plain and simple.

What is it about the Pittsburgh Steeler that scares the Carolina Panthers so freaking much!? Every time they face them during the regular season they get beat, in a bad way! Minus last year. I don't count that win since they were facing, essentially, a rookie team. I haven't seen the Carolina Panthers play so awfully in years! Tonight was so bad I actually considered giving up watching the NFL! I know injuries played a big part in the loss and Jeff Hardy (A.K.A. Mr. Domestic Violence) missing-in-action hurt the team as well, but, injuries and Hardy aside, Cam Newton was over-throwing everybody and the defense was getting fooled left, right, and center! I'm starting to think that Anderson needs to be the starting quarterback! The only player who actually managed to impress me tonight was Kelvin Benjamin! He managed to haul in 8 out of 13 catches! Not bad! He's turning out to be a great player! Still, as, obviously, upset as I am, the Carolina Panthers are still my team and my favorite team and I won't stop rooting for them even if my life depended on it or if I were offered $1,000,000! The reason I'm so upset is because I know they can do so much better! Anyway… I'm done ranting and complaining now. I'll finish by saying, better luck next time and Keep Pounding Panthers!

Tell me how cam is hurting to the point where he's a detriment to the team? If he took himself out of the game on his own you would call him a pansy. You're a hater dude, plain and simple.

Oh, he is so running so well like last year, his ankle is his weakness right now, he can't dodge the tackles like he use to, it's obvious. No hater, been here on this board, oh, about 10 years longer than you, so gtfo of here newb.

Oh, he is so running so well like last year, his ankle is his weakness right now, he can't dodge the tackles like he use to, it's obvious. No hater, been here on this board, oh, about 10 years longer than you, so gtfo of here newb.

I don't give a flying fug how long you've been on this board. Doesn't mean I know any less than you. I've played/watched football my whole life and know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the main reason I stay off message boards. I just couldn't help myself tonight. I've lurked around a lot longer than I've been a member but my temper got the best of me tonight because of DA's like you.

I don't give a flying fug how long you've been on this board. Doesn't mean I know any less than you. I've played/watched football my whole life and know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the main reason I stay off message boards. I just couldn't help myself tonight. I've lurked around a lot longer than I've been a member but my temper got the best of me tonight because of DA's like you.

Yes, you do know less, how old are you? 12, 15? Give it up kid, I'm out of your league. One word of advice, don't fug with your elders, it will bite you in the little keester. Buh bye now little boy.

What is it about the Pittsburgh Steeler that scares the Carolina Panthers so freaking much!? Every time they face them during the regular season they get beat, in a bad way! Minus last year. I don't count that win since they were facing, essentially, a rookie team. I haven't seen the Carolina Panthers play so awfully in years! Tonight was so bad I actually considered giving up watching the NFL! I know injuries played a big part in the loss and Jeff Hardy (A.K.A. Mr. Domestic Violence) missing-in-action hurt the team as well, but, injuries and Hardy aside, Cam Newton was over-throwing everybody and the defense was getting fooled left, right, and center! I'm starting to think that Anderson needs to be the starting quarterback! The only player who actually managed to impress me tonight was Kelvin Benjamin! He managed to haul in 8 out of 13 catches! Not bad! He's turning out to be a great player! Still, as, obviously, upset as I am, the Carolina Panthers are still my team and my favorite team and I won't stop rooting for them even if my life depended on it or if I were offered $1,000,000! The reason I'm so upset is because I know they can do so much better! Anyway… I'm done ranting and complaining now. I'll finish by saying, better luck next time and Keep Pounding Panthers!

Lol jeff hardy

jeff-hardy-rare-entrance-o.gif

Yes, you do know less, how old are you? 12, 15? Give it up kid, I'm out of your league. One word of advice, don't fug with your elders, it will bite you in the little keester. Buh bye now little boy.

Dude you're so insecure it's unreal. You're out of my league? Lmao thanks for the laughs tonight. Keep it coming. I'm not one for personal attacks and am trying to take the high road. All I can say is thank god the team isn't run by fuging re re's like you. Idk why I'm even wasting my time arguing with a full blown tard. But in your defense, it's not just you. Idiotic fans exist everywhere.

A little advice to you: if you bring up someone's age as a means to win an argument, chances are you have already lost. Also you don't even know how old this guy is just like we don't know how old you are. Most of the time it's the little kids that bring up age anyways.

Archived