• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grantland.com article about Walker extension/options

CarolinaSock

My concern is the overpay for Kemba.

Look at the article... other GMs are quick to point out his deficiencies.  I'm hopeful that with Cliff doing the same that the Hornets realize that they either need to pay Kemba his market value or let him walk.  If you overpay, you end up with Hendo on your roster and you can't move them.

My concern is the overpay for Kemba.

Look at the article... other GMs are quick to point out his deficiencies.  I'm hopeful that with Cliff doing the same that the Hornets realize that they either need to pay Kemba his market value or let him walk.  If you overpay, you end up with Hendo on your roster and you can't move them.

you can break down bad/broken plays for everyone in the league.. there is a 10min long video on youtube making James Harden look like a fool on D.. but we all know we would have given our right arm to trade him to replace Hendo in a heartbeat.. because the overall product/play is solid

Now im not saying Kemba is Harden, because Kemba has to fight because of his size, but He  Does  Fight. His overall product/play is solid.

This is also a guy suggesting in the NFL Draft threads that we should take a look at Winston and Mariota and ripped Cam a new one during the Steelers game...

Be careful encouraging him.

You notice I said "basketball"?

If he said that than his football knowledge is very terrible. Cam will be a Panther for a long time.

Archived