• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Ravens Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

The Panthers have a chance today to finish the first quarter of the season at 3-1. Building wins up early is key in a playoff run as the schedule gets more brutal from here on out. I would love to see them at 4-1 going into Cinci in two weeks.

I will be on the field for the game, tweeting early, follow @CarolinaHuddle on the twitter.

Who: Panthers at Ravens

Time: 1:00

TV: CBS

Radio: 1110WBT

Keys to Panthers Victory:

- Rebound defensively from last week's dreadful performance. A solid performance today and all is forgiven.

- Offensive line must improve greatly against the 3-4 Ravens hybrid defense.

- Deangelo Williams and Darrin Reaves must keep the Baltimore D honest. If they are ineffective in running, a loss is probable.

Getting ready to head to the stadium from the hotel. There are a decent amount of fans from what we've seen so far.

Going to the game with a mix of Ravens and Panthers fans.

Already want to throw up and didn't sleep at all last night. So stressed. So nervous.

I need a xanax!

Getting ready to head to the stadium from the hotel. There are a decent amount of fans from what we've seen so far.

Going to the game with a mix of Ravens and Panthers fans.

Already want to throw up and didn't sleep at all last night. So stressed. So nervous.

I need a xanax!

Let me know where u end up.

Archived